Skip to main content

Meet the African 'Juju Man' Who Heals People Using Snakes (Photo)

A traditional African herbalist who uses snakes to heal people has revealed how he does it, as he says snakes don't lie.
Sibusiso Ngobese uses snakes to cure ailments
 
A South African man acclaimed for his ability to use snakes to heal people has revealed how he does it. Since he was six, Sibusiso Ngobese has been living with snakes around his neck and body.
 
Ngobese from Germiston, Ekurhuleni says: “The snakes are my ancestors. I am a traditional healer who helps people using natural means.

“I use my snakes instead of throwing the bones.”
 
In an interview with DailySun ZA, he said many people who visit him come back later with good news about his healing power. He has allegedly turned small pieces of clothing into new women’s underwear, and pieces of paper into chewing gum.
 
He said all his power came to him through the huge snakes around his neck. Known to people as Fezele Odla Abawusukelayo, he said he became an inyanga in 2005.

“My father was an inyanga too, who used to heal people with snakes,” he said.

“I was afraid of them when I was a young boy but I got used to them, as I was my father’s helper.”
 
He said he became close to the snakes when he was at twasa.
 
“I am a water inyanga, so I went through twasa under water. My gobela was a river snake.

“My father blessed me with the power to heal people with snakes and muthi.”
 
He said he has 14 snakes at his other home in KwaZulu-Natal.
 
Thando Nyoka, who consulted the sangoma, said he is powerful.

“Snakes are like God and they don’t lie. I believe in Sibusiso.”
 
Thualani Mazibuko (27) said: “I believe he can help me with all my problems. At first I was afraid but now I trust 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The way of the Dragon ��(1972) Tamil dubbed movie Bruce Lee

So Scary! Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Photos)

A Nigerian broadcast journalist has exposed an impending danger in Lagos as dead bodies are not properly buried in a makeshift cemetery.     Aderibigbe Adeola Gentlesoul, a TV presenter at Galaxy Television has shared disturbing photos of a cemetery at the Imota area of Lagos State where decomposing corpses stick out their body parts owing to lack of proper burial.   The journalist has called on appropriate authorities to attend to the anomaly before the stench emenating from the region leads to an outbreak of diseases in the region.     He posted the pictures on Facebook with the words below: 'On Friday, I have the privilege of being the first journalist to visit, Imota Cemetery of horror. Hope this picture can go viral and force government to find a solution before the breakout of an epidemic'            

Reasons Why Nigerians Can Never Part With Ponmo

Ponmo is a delicacy many Nigerians cannot do without and many have prioritized the meat as their favorite. Some Nigerians have given reasons why they cannot do without the delicacy. Ponmo   The delicious succulent texture of ponmo when cooked and seasoned, makes it a favourite food of many Nigerians.