Skip to main content

The Baddest Amukoko Female Rapper

My name is Raimot Akanke Aremu, I was born to lead in Lagos state in the year of 1999 I start my music career in year of 2014.
 
Ramzzy Iyalode fun gbogbo Female Rapper


Since then I put my effort in it and have d believe in god that one day I will b d choice of d street I ramzzy a.k.a iyalode gbogbo female rapper

Ramzzy a.k. iyalode all female rappers

still searching for d fame and money by d grace of god I Abe d believe in god that one day I will b wat I want to become in life so glory b to God. 

 
Meedo

 To Download Ramzzy Song Tracks just click the links 
http://tindeck.com/listen/pnzag
http://tindeck.com/listen/iuwcw 
http://tindeck.com/listen/zbppo 
http://tindeck.com/listen/yostn 

Thanks Fans May God Bless You



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The way of the Dragon ��(1972) Tamil dubbed movie Bruce Lee

So Scary! Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Photos)

A Nigerian broadcast journalist has exposed an impending danger in Lagos as dead bodies are not properly buried in a makeshift cemetery.     Aderibigbe Adeola Gentlesoul, a TV presenter at Galaxy Television has shared disturbing photos of a cemetery at the Imota area of Lagos State where decomposing corpses stick out their body parts owing to lack of proper burial.   The journalist has called on appropriate authorities to attend to the anomaly before the stench emenating from the region leads to an outbreak of diseases in the region.     He posted the pictures on Facebook with the words below: 'On Friday, I have the privilege of being the first journalist to visit, Imota Cemetery of horror. Hope this picture can go viral and force government to find a solution before the breakout of an epidemic'            

Reasons Why Nigerians Can Never Part With Ponmo

Ponmo is a delicacy many Nigerians cannot do without and many have prioritized the meat as their favorite. Some Nigerians have given reasons why they cannot do without the delicacy. Ponmo   The delicious succulent texture of ponmo when cooked and seasoned, makes it a favourite food of many Nigerians.