Skip to main content

My Ex-Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing to Offer Her - Nigerian Footballer, Ighalo

Nigerian footballer, Odion Ighalo has revealed how poverty made his former girlfriend leave him because she believed he had nothing to offer. 
Nigerian footballer, Odion Ighalo

Nigerian Footballer, Odion Ighalo has revealed how he struggled in life and what made him to be determined in making it. He took to Instagram to write about his life and love story. Ighalo revealed that his ex-girlfriend left him because he had nothing to offer.
 
The father of 3 started his football career in Ajegunle, Lagos and has now risen to become a notable figure in Europe before heading to China.
 
“From Ajegunle to the world, I serve a living God, this is me 11 years ago. Those earrings are not earrings, I could not even afford to buy earrings that is tape, plasta.

"I am a testimony, I knew with God everything is possible, I was just holding on to my God, my high school girlfriend left me then because I had nothing to offer her. But I had God and I had a dream.
 
"Never give up on your Dream,the same God that elevated me shall elevate you , hold on to him and trust his timing. I am a testimony, you are a testimony, put God first and it’s all done Amen#Mondaymotivation#“, Ighalo wrote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The way of the Dragon ��(1972) Tamil dubbed movie Bruce Lee

So Scary! Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Photos)

A Nigerian broadcast journalist has exposed an impending danger in Lagos as dead bodies are not properly buried in a makeshift cemetery.     Aderibigbe Adeola Gentlesoul, a TV presenter at Galaxy Television has shared disturbing photos of a cemetery at the Imota area of Lagos State where decomposing corpses stick out their body parts owing to lack of proper burial.   The journalist has called on appropriate authorities to attend to the anomaly before the stench emenating from the region leads to an outbreak of diseases in the region.     He posted the pictures on Facebook with the words below: 'On Friday, I have the privilege of being the first journalist to visit, Imota Cemetery of horror. Hope this picture can go viral and force government to find a solution before the breakout of an epidemic'            

Reasons Why Nigerians Can Never Part With Ponmo

Ponmo is a delicacy many Nigerians cannot do without and many have prioritized the meat as their favorite. Some Nigerians have given reasons why they cannot do without the delicacy. Ponmo   The delicious succulent texture of ponmo when cooked and seasoned, makes it a favourite food of many Nigerians.